Senior Human Resource Specialist
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
As a Senior Human Resource Specialist for Middle Market, you will ensure business owners and executives are receiving their customized PEO human resource service solutions that Insperity provides, while maintaining a long-term relationship with clients as they grow.
***Remote option and flexible schedule after 1st 90 days ***Occasional travel throughout Central U.S.
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Develops and maintains effective relationships, provides sound guidance and value-added solutions that contribute to clients’ success and growth of their business, and results in high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manages assigned book of business ensuring all clients receive customized solutions in accordance with internal standards and HR best practices, prompt issue resolution, and timely follow-up.
- Interacts with clients to gain knowledge of their business model and drivers, HR practices, goals and objectives. Makes recommendations utilizing knowledge from various human resource disciplines to address client needs.
- Develops and delivers customized HR solutions that support and enhance the client’s organizational culture, and work practices.
- Recommends training to improve business operations and minimize liability, e.g. harassment and discrimination prevention, performance appraisal training, development of employee handbooks and policies, job descriptions, employee counseling, terminations, and other programs.
- Identifies legal and regulatory compliance concerns related to employee relations and partners with clients to conduct employee coaching, counseling, reduction in force decisions, termination analysis, separation agreements, and acts as point of communication between affected employee and client if needed.
- Delivers formal and informal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Builds, maintains, and promotes relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, sales staff, and all other company team members ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients.
- Partners with other service team members to develop service strategy plans, identify client concerns, and make recommendations to improve and strengthen the client relationship.
- Ensures all client and client-related interactions are properly and timely documented in the appropriate client management systems and databases.
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five to seven years of related Human Resources experience is required.
- Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR®, SPHR®) and/or SHRM Certified Professional or Senior Professional (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SPC) certification preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources best practices with emphasis on employee relations as well as related federal, state, and local laws and regulations