$100K — $150K *
The Human Resource Manager, reporting directly to the Vice-President, Human Resources, will manage the day-to-day activities of the Human Resource team and coordinate human resource management activities including payroll, benefits, personnel policies, employee and labor relations, and regulatory compliance.
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field
· Minimum Five (5) years Human Resource Management work experience
· Attainment of Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification within two years
· Manage daily Human Resource functions for multi-site organization including, onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, employee and labor relations, and labor/employment law compliance
· Execute rollout of Company HR initiatives to client groups, during commun
Valid through: 7/7/2020