American National is seeking a Senior Human Resource Generalist. The Senior Human Resource Generalist will work closely with Senior HR management in supporting designated business areas. A strong candidate should have the ability to strategically consult management and employees on human resource related issues, develop and maintain strong relationships, and illustrate strong problem-solving capabilities.
An ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- A bachelor’s degree and five or more years’ human resource experience, or a master’s degree in human resource management and two years’ experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification desired
- High level of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise format for various audiences
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, conscientious and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally, in writing, and strong collaboration/relationship building skills
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor. Strong sense of team work and working in team environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively lead projects to meet schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Capable of working independently, self-managing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading team projects and managingothers
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume, professional service environment
Why work for American National?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Career advancement
- Professional Development