Work with the Human Capital and Organizational Strategies staff to assist in day-to-day HR administrative and transactional support and employee relations to support the human resources function in client organizations.
- Assist in and lead organizational development projects or other HR related projects as requested by HCOS staff
- Support clientrecruiting process
- Process all employment verification and background checks
- Reference checks
- Order college transcripts
- Work with management to ensure staffing needs are met
- Schedule candidates and participate in interview processes
- Support client employee benefit management processes
- Work closely with agent/broker regarding benefit plans.
- Assist with Open Enrollment process
- Conduct New Hire Orientations
- Assist employees with their benefit needs
- Support various annual benefit audits
- Create and maintain company personnel files for all employees to ensure compliance to all governmental regulations by the following duties:
- Creation of paperless files on client HR securednetwork
- Appropriate HRMSdata entry support (i.e. new hires, promotions, department changes, etc.)
- Compliance to the Department of Homeland Security I-9 forms
- Payroll Processing
- 401K Setup
- Document OESC/AESC
- Scanning of all forms to personnel files
- Conduct an annual audit of HR personnel files for compliance under the direction of the HCOS Consulting Executive or client HR personnel
- Conduct an annual audit for compliance to I-9’s
- Coordinate client company’s compliance with IRS federal workforce programs (such as WOTC, 5500s, etc.)
- Coordinate client company’s safety initiatives and workers compensationclaims.
- Coordinate client company’s employee leave (i.e. sick, FMLA, STD/LTD etc.)
- Support annual benefits enrollment process and data entry requirements
- Coordinate travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants
- Schedule courses, training rooms and support employee development, training or HR meeting events in client offices
- Assist with various Human Resources projects and supporting the FMS Department as needed
- College degreerequired in HR or other Business Management emphasis
- Previous HR or Organizational Development experience of 5-10 years required.
- Previous payrollexperience of 5 years required.
- SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR Preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word; PowerPoint experiencepreferred
- Advanced knowledge of DOL, EEOC, FLSA, ADA, ERISA, etc. laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Tracking Code 181-937