If you are a Workday expert, we want to talk to you! In this role you will lead and participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for Human Resources’ related business applications. Responsible for middle-tier (enterprise wide/global) implementation and integration with a wide variety of vendor and company-specific software. Specifically, responsible for Workday technical administration, security and integrations/reporting (including Cloud Connect, EIB, and Workday Studio).
- Support and maintain the Workday implementation from an integration perspective.
- Create and maintain Custom Integrations using Web Services, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Create and maintain Cloud Connect Integrations.
- Maintain Workday Security and related documentation for global use
- Responsible for preparing the migration and deployments for Migrate/deploy integrations from test tenants Sandbox toand Production.
- Develop complex reports using Workday Reporting Platform, Workday Report Designer and Calculated Fields.
- Write high–quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards.
- Test and debug program units in conjunction with other units and/or business systems.
- Schedule integrations, reports to run on specified times, and set up email notifications for failure and other events.
- Analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Actively participates in the on-going development, maintenance and improvement of a comprehensive Knowledge Base/FAQ repository.
- Partner with the Business Technology Solutions and Information Security groups on HR systems infrastructure and security.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Proven knowledge of all Workday integrations technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and/or web services
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Specific platform experience in Workday Studio, EIB, Reporting
- Demonstrated technical experience with building integrations between Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial Management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Licenses or Certificates
- Workday certifications highly desirable
Typical Range of Experience
- Experience with Workday HRIS highly preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience