Senior HRIS Analyst
As an HRIS Business Analyst you will assist in analyzing business needs and processes within the HRIS scope, give direction to system design, improve existing processes, and leverage overall return on system capabilities. You will serve as an integral team member in the implementation and configuration of new and existing Workday functionality as well as communicate the needs of HR functional areas to the HRIS ? MIS team. You will also be involved generating ad hoc and automated reporting for areas HRIS supports. In addition you'll be directly involved with the implementation of new business systems within HRIS.
- 3-5 years' experience in Workday HR, Benefits, Recruiting Talent Management, Compensation, and Recruiting.
- 3-5 years' experience in Data Analytics, creating dashboards and scorecards, preferably with predictive analytics background.
- 3-5 years working withHRIS preferably in Workday.
- 1-2 years working with technical integration and interfaces
- 1-2 years experience in Artificial Intelligent technologies preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in process development/streamline within the HR space.
- 1-2 years experience in managing small to mid-size projects related to HR.
- 2-3 years in managing incidence and change management in a formal, professional environment.
- 1 year of experience in testing bi-annual Workday updates.
- Solid understanding HRprocesses and interdependencies.
- Knowledge of programming and the ability to automate information delivery is a plus.
- Experience with Integrations between disparate systems is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Business, Information Systems, Data Science.
- Ability to configure complex Workday business processes in HCM, Advance compensation, Recruiting, Benefits, Talent management.
- Promote changes into production, following strict audit procedures, assist with tenant management, analyze Workday updates.
- Prepare communication about the updates and impacts of the updates.
- Monitor Workday issues, assess criticality, and work on resolving them accordingly.
- Ability to manage projects from conception to implementation using a mix of internal, external and off-shore resources.
- Ability to manage the roll out of upgrades, enhancements, and code changes.
- Problem Solver in a fast-paced business environment.
- Assist with training and change management as new entities come online.
- Recommend and follow through with process improvement ideas leveraging Workday updates where possible.
- Understand Global Data protection policies.
- Be able to communicate clearly with users.
- A passion for automating and streamlining processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously, whether working independently or with other people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate status effectively and demo to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to write reports from multiple data sources. Drive end-user reporting abilities so business users can access accurate, relevant and timely information for improved decision making and predictive analytics.
- Experience in documenting processes, specifications and work instructions
- An understanding of SOX compliance and Audit requirements
- Skilled at gathering requirements from customers and when necessary take on an advisory role and execute them with professional and exceptional customer service.
- Have the ability to understand an IT mindset as well as an HR mindset and bridge the two worlds with ideal solutions.