Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the primary focus of this position is the application administration, support and maintenance of Workday and all other HR Information Systems, including how these systems interface with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions. This individual will be responsible for ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, report writing and overall technical support.
- Participate in ongoing design, configuration and reporting for Workday HCM, onboarding, security, absence, talent & performance management, advanced compensation and benefits.
- Support new project implementations and functionality uptake. This includes seeing projects through the full lifecycle and leading requirements gathering, configuration, testing, UAT, and post production support.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve complex system problems, and develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations
- Support complex reports and custom fields, maintaining report schedules, testing and categorizing and management of report inventory
- Assist in developing and maintaining actionable, proactive reports, manager and executive level dashboards and metrics that offer strategic insights for HR and functional leaders.
- Analyze current business processes to look for opportunities to improve and streamline.
- Maintain system documentation and training materials
- Monitor new features being released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans.
- Partner with IT to identify and resolve any technical issues impacting HR data integration.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to share best practices with.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience; or Masters degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- 3+ years' experience with Workday configuration in the core modules: HCM, talent, benefits, compensation, security configuration, business process, etc. Workday Recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Experience using Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Report Designer, Web Services or other integration technologies preferred
- High proficiency in Excel