We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer technology/science, Human Resources or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five (5) years of HR technical experience with progressive responsibility including leading or coordinating HRMS system modules implementations or upgrades required; administrator experience in Workday modules strongly preferred
- Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing report writing software
- Project management experience; proficiency in project planning methodologies, tools, and leading change through data-driven solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including advanced skill with Excel and Access Database
- A good understanding of HR policies, practices, process flows, and technologies
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve complex issues quickly and creatively with minimum interruption of systems’ performance; able to propose and evaluate options and to implement chosen solution
- Experience acting as liaison between operations and technical functions ensuring proper documentation of systems functions and capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to build relationships with leaders and co-workers across the organization
- Ability to provide operational excellence through technology performance improvement, streamlining processes, and developing and refining procedures and policies
- Ability to manage, navigate and build solutions leveraging advanced analytics
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in attention to detail and producing high quality of work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize a large number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities
- Highly motivated, a quick learner, and ability to take initiative
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills; able to create and conduct training sessions
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Manages projects and process improvement including applying change management to facilitate transition to new technology and processes.
- Analyzes issues concerning systems affecting internal and external users; may include software issues, software changes, and/or new software packages, and collaborating with IT partners.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies, and corrects technical problems and deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Assists with the design and implementation of HR systems, document process and results; recommends options for performance improvement.
- Develops and maintains project plans, identifies resource needs, and manages project schedules; collaborates effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables. Responsible for project management including development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS issues, unexpected results, or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements/ expectations.
- Generates and builds simple to moderately complex reports. Assists in the development of standard reports for HRIS users; performs audits to ensure data integrity in all HRIS and vendors’ systems.
- Conducts training including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains new system users and team members on new processes/functionality.
- Recommends process/customer services improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from standard practice obtaining necessary input and approvals.
- Provides HRIS back-up support including security configuration and issue resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.