Join our high-impact HR team where you can be part of an innovative and creative team of HR professionals whose passion is the pursuit of excellence. At Abt Associates, the Human Resources team provides global, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. We aim to enhance the Company’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate highly talented employees. We are committed to a work environment that supports collaboration, work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified HRIS Analyst to support the Human Resources Department Division in Cambridge, MA. The HRIS Analyst will provide proficiency in support of HR Systems & Analytics and manage assigned projects including annuals events, upgrades and implementations. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming HRIS Analyst who has strong system expertise and a willingness to learn and grow with a team focused on expanding Abt’s capabilities and strategic vision.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs as a specialized functional lead for the Oracle EBS R12 HR system.
- Assists with the management of all HR systems, primarily focused in Oracle EBS R12 HCM and Success Factors Talent Suite; provides coverage for the daily support of all HR systems.
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of all HR systems in order to effectively utilize its capabilities.
- Conducts audits to ensure data integrity of employee pay and benefit information. Communicates issues, trends, and recommends process changes to the Director.
- Provides support for the interfaces between internal applications and third-party vendors, as well as between multiple internal systems. Assists in troubleshooting issues and errors from daily interface files. Monitors systems for problems. Identify and implement corrective actions.
- Assists in the timely implementation of company policy and software requirement changes by providing analysis of system capabilities, necessary programming solutions, and accurately defined time lines.
- Leads and/or participates on HRIS implementation project teams (business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, documentation, communication, etc.).
- Creates ad-hocreports with varying levels of complexity as requested, partnering with HR and/or division/department professionals in the development of meaningful/insightful data analysis.
- Supervise junior staff as needed.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Possess experience and demonstrable skills with HRIS/ERP systems.
- Have configuration experience with Oracle system; Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB) preferred.
- Be proficient with building Oracle system extracts for sending data to external vendors.
- Be skillful with report writing and Oracle Discoverer Reports; able to create/run standard and custom complex reports.
- Have configuration experience with Success Factors Talent & Onboarding systems.
- Be proficient with system conversions, implementations, and integrations with payroll and IS systems, system security, reporting design, generation and analysis.
- Adept with spreadsheets, and utilizing presentation applications.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all core HR disciplines and related business practices and processes.
- Adroit at collecting, synthesizing, documenting and working with details and facts ranging down to a granular level in all aspects of work.
- Be self-reliant, competent with managing time and deadlines, and able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of designing and delivering training programs that are effective in communicating processes and information to end-users.
- Be skilled in project management processes and techniques with ability to lead and/or support project teams successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 7years of relevant experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.