This position is open for 100% remote work.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
PerkinElmer is seeking a Senior HR Systems Lead who will be the "go-to" person for day to day HR Technology items while continuing to drive our HR platform capabilities and help enable users of HR systems. As the Workday escalation point of contact, this position will trouble shoot more complex system issues, monitor 'In Progress' tickets to ensure priority items are being addressed and resolved, and monitor and move forward all business process that are held up for various reasons. Along with being the point of contact for day to day Workday issues, this position will also be involved in major projects, testing, assist with new system configuration, and overall data integrity reviews.Key Responsibilities:
- Support the HR Technology team with day to day activities related to HR systems and serve as a point of escalation
- This position will work on various HCM, TA, and new Workday module projects, including requirements gathering, set up, testing and launching any new business processes
- Assist with Project Management activities for Workday and HR Technology projects
- Partnering with other HR Technology team members to develop processes to drive optimal use and integrations of Workday, Dayforce and SuccessFactors
- Detecting and resolving process and data integrity issues in the HRM systems through regular monitoring and audit practices
- Managing, participating and documenting the testing of changes to the system including major releases, system testing, enhancements and maintenance
- Escalating findings to appropriate contacts in order to push to resolution
- Perform actions in Workday for certain complex tasks including security reassignments, reassignment of supervisory orgs, and others, as needed. Assist with identifying the most effective method of executing complex tasks, working with HR Technology team members as needed.
- Assisting with escalated tickets from HR Shared Services case management tool
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in HRIS systems.
- At least three years' experience working within a Workday environment, and a bachelor's degree in HR, Operations, Business, or related field
- Able to take initiative to identify issues and solve problems; thoroughly analyze information and make timely recommendations with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment and respond to operational challenges in a timely manner
- Must possess the ability to be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Demonstrate excellent process management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with and gain commitment from key stakeholders
- Strong background in HRM products and understanding of HR workflow processes requiring working with sensitive information
- Advanced working knowledge of tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Workday, Ceridian, SuccessFactors
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage