Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo. We’re not your usual HR department. We’re ZEO Success and we’re at the center of a company that drives a one-of-a-kind, success-oriented ZEO culture in which every ZEO is empowered and has the opportunity to be wildly successful. In case you’re wondering, we refer to our employees as ZEOs- people who act as the CEOs of their roles, contributions, and careers. Interested in being part of the team whose core values are ZEO-centricity, leadership, innovation and thinking big, and is at the center of Zuora’s most critical transformations? Want to actively contribute to a transformative experience and do it with a group of smart, passionate, talented, and fun ZEOs? Yes? Then, read on.
This role will be responsible for delivering the transformation in how we manage and work with our global employee data. From creating workflows and self-service tools to building integrations for our HRIS system, the individual in this role will be a pivotal member in allowing us to scale, improve efficiency and collaboration, and in empowering ZEOs and managers. This role is critical to our team’s success and will have an immediate impact on how we do things at Zuora. Still interested?
Here is what you get to do
- Drive automation of processes and manage the integrations to Zuora's various ZEO Success (HR), Finance, and IT business systems through our SFDCHRIS environment (FinancialForce HCM). This includes technical design, configuration, maintenance, and integration with other systems.
- Proven SFDC administrative and integration skills, including experience with Force.com integrations to various systems, platforms, and data migration, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports.
- Past experience creating and maintaining workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Must possess strong mastery of data quality management process skills, as this role will be responsible for managing the source of truth for all of our global employee data.
- This person will collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders in order to establish and optimize business processes on time and within budget.
- Must be able to think strategically and long-term to work with downstream system owners in IT and Finance to deliver scalable solutions.
- Possess a strong understanding of employee life cycle and HR to successfully understand and design architecture for people data and system architecture.
Desired competencies & experience
- Business bachelors or equivalent education/experiencerequired; graduate degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of SFDC configuration, integrations, and reporting, including sys-admin experience.
- Intellectual curiosity combined with macro and micro analytical skills to define and solve problems; data-oriented without getting “analysis paralysis.”
- Able to apply multi-dimensional creativity/innovation to solving problems.
- Produces high quality, accurate work.
- Team oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Likes and is very good at taking initiative and smart risks, but at the same time is a collaborator.
- Must excel at Excel; PowerPoint proficiency also helpful.