JOB POSTING #575
TITLE: Senior HR Manager
LOCATION: Texas; will work from home, but person must currently live in or near a major Texas city
COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
- HR Business Partner role working directly with Regional Leadership to provide the full range of HRsupportwith an emphasis on talent assessment, polices/procedures, succession planning, employee relations, and retention initiatives
- Work closelywith the company’s centers of excellence
- Drive execution of HR initiatives (performance management, diversity, employee engagement, etc.) within an assigned region
- Travel as needed within an assigned region
- 5-10 years of progressive HR Business Partner/HR Generalist experience
- Extensive knowledge of: state and federal employment laws, employee relations practices, investigation skills for employee relations cases, succession planning, performance management, etc.
- Retail, restaurant, hospitality, or similar industry experience strongly preferred
- Motivated, energetic individual looking for a company that offers lots of promotional opportunities
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree
Please rest assured your information will be kept confidential. We will review your resume and if your background matches our client’s requirements we will get back to you right away. Either way, we will keep you in mind for other searches we are working on.