Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops strong business relationships with business and functional leaders and their respective organizations; helps solve business problems and aligns human resources strategies and solutions to produce business results.
- Builds and leverages understanding of the job design, organizational structure and business dynamics of Product organization; makes recommendations to management that enable accomplishment of business goals.
- Collaborates with COEs and enterprise Shared Services to provide best-in-class talent management, organizational development, employee relations and compensation and benefits solutions to the business.
- Executes and builds upon existing performance programs (e.g. talent reviews, appraisal processes) and identifies opportunities to strengthen the status quo.
- Advises the business in establishing clear and enticing internal career paths for their organizations
- Provides developmental coaching and feedback to leaders and people managers.
- Identifies current and future talent development and learning requirements; partners with Learning and Development organizations to incorporate gaps into training programs.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers within stakeholder groups to fill open positions with top talent while identifying and escalating appropriate alternatives for hard to fill positions; assists with interview coordination for on-site candidates as needed.
- Aligns with other HRBP peers team to ensure consistency in practices and strategies.
- Partners with management on employee relations scenarios including ADA, FMLA, and other sensitive situations; conduct investigations as required and advise the business on most effective solution.
- Partners with the Total Rewards team on compensation strategies enabling the organization’s ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Works with HR Operations and Shared Services teams to execute regularly occurring reorganizations and employee changes.
- Facilitates and presents team development presentations, exercises, models, and activities.
- Handles incident management for the entire location; works closely connected to other administrative functions (e.g security, environment) to resolve office-based issues as they arise.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Approximately 7-8years or more of experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within Human Resources
- Working experience in the technology industry preferred.
- Professional HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP), Master’s Degree in HR concentration and/or MBA preferred.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience with implementing and executing programs in one or more functional areas of the HR discipline-- which may include recruiting, employee relations, performance management, benefits, compensation, training and organizational development—preferably in the technology or professional services industry during a period of rapid growth
- Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match different working styles.
- Ability to provide credible HR guidance to and influence management at all levels
- Collaborates well; builds effective relationships with others to meet shared objectives.
- Capable of working independently in non-headquarter location; familiarity with staying connected across geographies
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to significant matters
- Demonstrated history of exemplary ethics and integrity, including ability to handle and maintain the integrity of confidential information
- Exceptional communication skills, including group presentation and relationship development skills