DomainTools is seeking a strategic, innovative Senior People Operations Manager to join our fanatically committed team. You will possess the passion to go the extra mile helping to build trust and transparency across the company. You are an effective influencer and knowledgeable about the business, able to promote and enable an inclusive workplace, where every employee can thrive and do their best work.
This is a true hybrid role, reporting to the VP, People Operations, requiring both the ability to be strategic, intensely analytical and an expert hands-on generalist. You will partner with the VP, HR and the leadership team to develop and execute People strategies, programs and initiatives based on a deep understanding of business priorities. You will serve as an internal consultant for leaders and staff, a project manager for initiatives and ongoing programs and a strong administrator for People Operations.
- Serve as a trusted advisor providing proactive, strategic and effective consultation to leaders on talent acquisition, organization design, staff development and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create an environment of empowerment and accountability.
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and designing and implementing leadership development programs/initiatives.
- Drive accountability for and manage the effective implementation of the annual People Operations cycle, including onboarding, performance management, employee engagement initiatives, total rewards (compensation and benefits), offboarding.
- Together with the in-house talent acquisition specialist, develop and manage modern talent acquisition strategies to attract best-in-class talent.
- Design, manage and execute competitive total rewards strategies that support engagement and retention.
- Analyze, report and use people analytics as data-based evidence to continuously improve People Operations KPIs; develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention.
- Communicate, assess and manage risk in a way that honors our values while balancing the needs of the business and our employees.
- Work collaboratively with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion task force to advocate for DE&I in all practices and processes at DomainTools.
- Drive change management efforts, ensuring employee and stakeholder impact are at the forefront of organizational decisions; ensure organizational changes are planned and thoughtfully implemented with strong process integrity.
- Serve as a subject matter mentor for the People Operations team.
- Demonstrated track record as a strong team leader, manager, coach, and relationship builder.
- Strong managerial presence and proven experience supporting executives and managers to navigate challenging people situations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence management and team members through a period of growth and change.
- Perceptive and intuitive leader, with your finger on the pulse of the culture and the team.
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- World-class communicator with a history of knowing what and when to communicate, ensuring consistent communication to all levels of the organization.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes to accomplish the department/organizational goals.
- Ability to develop, analyze, and provide reporting, KPIs, and metrics that will drive decisions about the effectiveness of People initiatives.
- Highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization.
- Strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risks
- Strong knowledge and application of employment laws and regulations such as FMLA, FLSA, ADA, L&I, Title VII, and Washington State Laws
- 8+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of HR; 5+ years in HR management of a team.
- Experience in a high-growth technology organization strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Experience with OFCCP and multiple HRIS tools strongly desired.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, partially paid premiums for pet insurance, a generous PTO policy, and flexible scheduling to name a few.