The Sr. Manager, Talent/Change Management is responsible for developing and implementing change management strategy and plans for complex organizational change initiatives.
- Provide change management leadership and expertise for large-scale organizational change initiatives.
- Develop change and communication strategy and plans, across multiple global stakeholder groups.
- Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of organizational initiative efforts
- Execute upon Baxter's standardized change management approach.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex program(s) toward strategic and operational objectives, with a focus on employee retention/engagement and enabling sustainable change outcomes.
- Manage stakeholders, across the globe, and at all levels of the organization.
- Develop feedback mechanisms at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities.
- Create measurement opportunities to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of organizational changes.
- Identify key inter-dependencies, risks, and mitigating actions across change programs and stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop and implement practical change management solutions, aligned to needs of the organization.
- Demonstrated change management leadership and expertise
- Excellent client relationship management and consulting skills
- Understand business environment (financial and other)
- Possess the presence and credibility to win the trust of senior decision makers
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment and influence stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree or country equivalent required. An MBA or Master's degree is desirable.
- 8-10+ years of experience in Change Management/HR/Talent Management and demonstrated experience in program/project management.
- Experience in a change consulting environment preferred.