$80K — $100K *
About this role
Vyaire teams are dedicated to connecting clinicians and patients with the highest quality respiratory healthcare solutions in the market. At Vyaire, you will find a company that puts the customer at the center of all we do. Our culture is one that rewards performance and each interaction we have with a customer furthers our mission to be the global leader in respiratory care.
We are looking for a Senior HR generalist with a passion for people and a desire to directly impact business growth. In this role, you will be responsible for general human resources support to include employee relations, performance management, HR projects and delivering HR operational excellence to drive the people strategy at Vyaire. You will be a member of the HR Team, responsible for driving alignment and maximizing efficiencies across the businesses.
The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
• Coach and Counsel managers on performance management, people development and how to lead teams
• Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Build strong relationships with managers and individual contributors to understand their fulfillment in their roles.
• Overseeing exit interviews and employee relations counseling
• Collaborate with all areas of HR to include Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Compensation and benefits
• Takes a data driven approach to tracking and reporting
• Maintains department records and reports
• 5+ years of Human Resource experience
• HR System experience required, Workday preferred
• Professional presence; polished communication skills and proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior level management.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent listening and assessment skills.
• Confidence and ability to influence others, facilitate processes, and coach/advise managers.
• Undergraduate degree required.
Valid through: 3/18/2021