Senior HR Generalist
Join a worldwide manufacturer whose list of global clients include companies in the Healthcare, Electronics and Industrial markets. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow into a strategic position within an organization.
Reasons to LOVE this company:
- Low turnover = Happy employees. Average tenure of department employees of over 10 years.
- Career growth = Ample opportunities for promotions.
- Great company culture= Close-knit group.
- Competitive salary + benefits package = including 401(k) with company match, and more.
About the role:
In this role, you will provide support for a wide variety of human resources activities, including: employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits. Your main responsibility will be to advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to employees about regulations, contractlanguage and policies, and to provide general support.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, SHRM and PHR certifications a plus
- 7+ years of HRexperience with a strong focus in recruitment, training & development and benefits
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus