Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for making sure all staffing needs are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure all recruiting activity and documentation is managed in CMC's applicant tracking system and in accordance with affirmative action policies.
- Identify new recruiting sources that can provide the talent needed for various lines of businesses, this includes identifying target companies, job posting sites, career fairs, agencies, etc.
- Work on training initiatives and programs for all new employees, which includes supporting training schedules, travel, etc.
- Responsible for new employee orientations and training to support corporate programs as directed.
- Ensure positive employee relations and build the CMC culture based on our Guiding Principles. Responsible for day-to-day transactions such as processing employee data changes.
- Oversee implementation of CMC programs to comply with various governmental regulations dealing with EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA and other related
- Federal & State laws.
- Assist with investigations and formulates responses to government, legal or internally reported employee relations charges.
- Participate in compensation planning, performance assessment and employee development planning.
- Understand and educate employees regarding CMC's benefits, including support of the annual enrollment process
- Identify and work to resolve issues and concerns that arise, in partnership with the Area HR Manager.
- Ensure consistent CMC policy implementation.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of work experiencerequired in human resources. This could include a combination of recruiting, employee relations, benefits, training, compensation, or labor relations
- Bilingual English/Spanish – Must be able to read, speak and write fluently
- 2 years of recruiting experience strongly preferred
- General knowledge of EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, DOL and other related Federal & State laws desired
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Strong client facing skills with a consultative mindset and ability to effectively problem solve; ability to understand and analyze data to make decisions
- Responsive nature with strong sense of urgency to handle matters quickly
- Strong organization skills, detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Uses independent judgment and discretion in prioritizing work and managing situations
- High integrity, and ability to work well in a matrix organization
- Must maintain confidentiality in all matters related to position
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time
- Must be willing to relocate within the US for growth and opportunities in the future
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field required
- HR Certification preferred