The Senior, HR Data Management role will support the enterprise in ensuring that our HR data is clean, accurate and aligned to our internal HR data framework. Through the application of data governance practices, this role will ensure that HR data in our source systems is regularly audited and maintained; and will monitor specific data elements used in our main and secondary applications. This role is technical and requires an advanced understanding of data management and a systematic mindset focused on data validation.
This position is based in Springdale, Ohio.
- Educate internal HR partners on our HR Data framework.
- Partner with HR Data Governance and HR Reporting/Analytics on any proposed changes to our HR Data framework.
- Partner with the HR Admin team to ensure that our position data is aligned to our current and future business needs.
- Regularly audit and maintain our HR data by following audit procedures and take appropriate actions to resolve any discrepancies.
- Participate in the maintenance of HR data/metric dictionaries.
- Assist HR Admin and HR Tech teams by problem solving complex situations tied to HR data, and recommend best course of action with a focus on creating systematic solutions.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3-5 years related experience
- Advanced technical skills: mastery of Excel, high comfort level leveraging reporting tools daily.
- System thinking: demonstrated ability to partition complex problems in manageable tasks and solution using logical, repeatable steps.
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.