This role is all about collaborating on the people strategy, and enriching the support structure for management. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help create programs and processes from scratch.
What you'll do
You'll be tasked with supporting our teams on the ground, as well as:
- Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Consult with managers and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Be knowledgeable about our business.
- Provide guidance and input on team planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive guidance needs.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
What you'll need
- Minimum 12years of relevant HR experience, preferably partnering with sales and/or engineering functions
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Master’s degreepreferred