As a worldwide marketing solutions partner our goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven, integrated marketing platform, with a strong foundation in print, to help clients reduce complexity, increase efficiency and enhance marketing spend effectiveness. We've built a rich history by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and take charge of their own success. Whether you're an operator, sales representative, a graphic artist or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best – for ourselves and our clients. We're a company with a soul and a belief that we can always create a better way.
Quad is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to be based in our Lomira, WI facility. As a strategic business partner, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads all Human Resources practices, programs and objectives in order to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes: empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment; and the recruitment, retention engagement and ongoing development of a quality workforce. The Sr. HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The Sr. HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues.
The Sr. HRBP will coordinate the implementation of all employee-related services, policies, and programs; and assists and advises their business leaders about Human Resources matters.
- Source the correct resources internally and externally to implement both long term HR business strategies and short term immediate needs.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business partners. This includes the daily War Room meetings and all leadership meetings.
- Walk the floor daily and be sure regular engagement with employees is taking place. Consult with line management and all leaders by being proactive and providing HR guidance as appropriate.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve the more complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Basic investigations will be managed through the tiering structure of our Shared Services teams.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with RHRM as needed/required for support on legal risks and next steps.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships; build morale; increase productivity; employee engagement and retention
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Ensure the right employee is placed in positions as it is in regards to new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Demonstrate Pride in The Workplace – this position is expected to exhibit Quad leadership style, live the Value Wheel and display professionalism.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Practice a safe work environment and ensure consistency of practices.
- At least 5+ years as an HR Business Partner providing support for manufacturing organizations of 300+ employees required
- At least a Bachelor degree or higher or related experience strongly preferred
- The ability to resolve conflict and find solutions.
- Having the technical skills and foundational knowledge to run reports, analyze data and act upon it.
- The ability to change to fit circumstances and business needs/conditions. Along with the ability to manage, lead, and enable the process of change and transition while helping others to deal with their effects
- Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and senior leaders; is effective both inside and outside the organization; commands attention and can manage group processes during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn't working.
- Is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills required
- Able to understand 'freedom in the frame' and manage to solve problems based on the business need
- The ability to gain others' support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.