We are seeking an HR Business Partner to join our team in Richardson, Texas to support the Fujitsu Network Communications Sales, Marketing and Services Business Units. As an internal HR Business consultant, this position will provide strategic and general HR support and counsel to the business.
Responsible for partnering with senior management to identify business needs and to provide HR solutions in alignment with the business unit and HR strategy and practices.
Understand the dynamics of the business, champion Fujitsu’s culture and values. Facilitates and implements appropriate HR programs and processes with a high degree of business value, engagement and client satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Advise, counsel and influence the management team and ensure the effectiveness of their leadership direction.
- Coach key business leaders on leading and managing their organizations effectively with a high level of employee engagement.
- Manage the HR core processes that support and drive the initiatives of talent management, total rewards, performance management, succession planning and retention.
- Advise and aide in the creation of an environment that attracts, retains and motivates top talent.
- Participate and provide input into various HR initiatives, programs and policies to ensure successful alignment with business strategy.
- Implement and communicate new HR initiatives; programs, policies and practices.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR Services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Partner with the talent acquisition group to facilitate short and long-term talent requirements.
- Advise and influence management on employee and organizational issues.
- Direct employee relations investigations where impact is at the senior executive level.
- Identify HR issues within the functional organization, coordinate with executive management and recommend solutions for the delivery of quality programs to the organization.
- Collaborate with business leader and head of HRBPs to align HR strategy with business unit strategy.
- Drive organizational change and transformation. Participate as a business partner in organizational programs to ensure that HR program objectives are in concert with business operating objectives.
- Partner with talent management group to input to training needs and execute training activities/initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years of human resources generalist or functional experience
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation/facilitation communication skills
- Demonstrated strong influence management, judgment, and decision making competencies. Ability to challenge senior leadership on decisions specifically as it relates to talent, culture, engagement and other people matters.
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting, and credible relationships
- Prefer HR Certification (PHR/SPHR) or advanced degree
- Experience in the high tech industry is a plus
- Experience supporting a high tech global organization at all levels highly desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Req ID: 7325