$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner supporting our Remitco business (part of our Treasury Management Solutions services) will be a strategic business partner for this business and will provide direction and leadership to the HR team dedicated to the Remitco sites.As part of the Deluxe HR Team, you will be partnering with RemitCo Site Leaders, Deluxe's HR COE's, and employees to provide advice and guidance on the people aspects of the Enterprise. You will consult and advise, ensuring such decisions are aligned with Enterprise culture and practices to enhance organizational performance.
In a partnering capacity the Sr. HRBP will educate, guide, coach, and influence respective sites on issues involving (but not limited to) employee relations, talent management, performance management, compensation and benefit administration, organization development, cultural transformation, and employee engagement. The SR HRBP is responsible for ensuring consistency, communication, collaboration, and cross-training within and across multiple sites and the HR function at large.
• Lead, manage, coach, and develop HR teams in multiple sites.
• Partner effectively with Talent Acquisition to market, recruit and retain talent in a competitive marketplace.
• Counsel all business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, employee relations, performance management, consistent policy and practice administration, compensation management, and development priorities.
• Able to act objectively while coaching employees and management through issues that are complex, difficult, or emotional in nature.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with HR Partners to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy.
• Oversee annual performance management processes including the performance review process; assisting HR Managers and Business Partners with goal setting, rating, performance management, documentation, and merit increase recommendation oversight.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the business and financial means to reach functional and Enterprise objectives. Provide business partners and HR leadership with metrics and analysis of site/area.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience in an HRBP function
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability and success in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing and conflicting priorities.
• Highly effective presentation, facilitation, and written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to interface effectively with people at all levels inside and outside the enterprise.
• Ability to influence colleagues and leadership regarding escalated issues affecting enterprise, area, and/or HR
• Ability to work independently and lead/develop employees in a virtual environment.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment.
• Strong ability to execute/drive for results.
• Demonstrated experience developing innovative Human Resources solutions.
• Demonstrate curiosity and passion for the business. Demonstrate ability to think globally and act locally.
• Exhibit ability to think strategically and operate tactically. Ability to function as a credible activist, cultural steward, talent manager/organizational designer, strategy architect, business ally, and operational executor.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17