Imagine New Horizons…
The Sr. HR Business Partner will collaborate with business leaders to provide innovative value driven HR strategies and solutions to assist with achievement of their business objectives while attracting, retaining and developing talent.The Sr. HR Business Partner will also advise employees on their professional development and performance.Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS What Will Your Role Be?
- Define the 1 year capacity plan in perspective of the Geo plan
- Ensure people are in the right role to deliver business objectives in alignment with organization model and orchestrate the annual 3O process
- Assist managers to define and select the right profiles for open positions, either by promoting internal mobility or by initiating external search
- Secure the success of new hires through targeted on boarding programs.
- Ensure successful deployment of integration programs for newly acquired companies
- Promote, execute and ensure adoption of learning programs defined and proposed through the3DEXPERIENCE University, and monitor Learning & Certification achievement for population in scope
- Manage labor relations and local compliance
- Manage employees departures including assisting managers to address performance issues
- Enforce corporate people practices and culture. Ensure compliance with local practices (i.e. compensation, benefits...)
- Provide coaching and assistance to the managers and to their employees for any people related topic
- Promote the DS4 People initiatives to secure that DS is considered as a great place to work and employer of choice in the geo
Your Challenges Ahead
- Manage the people master plan to secure that each employee receives precise and timely objectives, feedback and reward from their managers including annual compensation review and assignment of sales compensation plans
- Conduct talent capital management review together with managers and enable career mobility
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seasoned HR Professional with 5+ years of experience in an international company
- Willingness to assist the function management team to succeed with their growth strategy bysecuring that the right talent is available in the right roles
- Experience in an High-Tech environment strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills Ability to build strong business relationships (locally, nationally and globally)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.