Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Columbia, SC
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be an essential part of the organization?s leadership team uniting with senior business leaders to understand the work they do, the challenges they face, and the goals they are working to achieve today, tomorrow and years down the road.
You will use that knowledge to guide, challenge and coach them to ensure they have the talent capabilities needed to drive and support their business objectives.
- Develops HR strategies and provides strong influence to ensure action plans that are aligned to and drive achievement of business objectives for large/complex business or corporate staff areas. This will be accomplished by leveraging and integrating the key organizational levers; performance management, compensation, staffing & selection, rewards & recognition, employee development & learning, talent management, including leadership development & succession planning, and employee relations information.
- Assumes a leadership role in enabling the organization to identify the need for change and effectively implementing change management strategies. This would include stakeholder analysis, communication strategy, visible change advocacy and developing measurements of success.
- Ensure Enterprise-wide HR strategies and programs are aligned with the needs of the business by ensuring that business needs are understood in HR and that the business understands enterprise-wide HR strategies.
- Proactively uses metrics to assess and monitor organizational effectiveness as a key lever in building and implementing plans.
- Work across the organization to ensure strategies and solutions for a particular business area are aligned with broad business and corporate priorities and approaches.
- 8-10years?experience in the field of HR, with a strong knowledge of all HR functions as key business levers
- Bachelor's degreerequired; Master's degreepreferred
- Demonstrated success as an internal consultant
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong organizational, presentation and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and successfully implement solutions
- Skilled as a facilitator and in solution development
- Demonstrated success in working with senior management, relationship development/management and executive coaching
- Demonstrated change management expertise
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to deliver results through others
- Ability to maintain appropriate balance between business demands and priorities of the HR organization