This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
In this leadership position as the Sr. HR Business Partner, you will work closely with leadership teams on engagement, employee development, policy, compensation, and performance management initiatives. As a key member of our team, you will directly influence the growth & scaling of our organization. We are looking for someone with deep expertise and leadership in people operations, who is seeking a strategic role in a high growth, incredibly fast-paced company focused on achieving best in class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement. We are currently hiring for two HRBP's, one would work with engineering and one with marketing.
- Implement and contribute to Global HR initiatives and improve processes
- Work closely with leadership teams to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning, and succession planning for a rapidly growing team
- Design and execute HR initiatives that make the organization more effective, e.g. performance evaluation, retention and employee development
- Participate in strategic discussions and decisions by gaining an understanding of the organization
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, and organization design
- Work directly with the company’s founders and senior executives to inform long-term strategy
- 7+ years of experience in growth organizations in a related role
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new-hire on-boarding, facilitating performance evaluations, and HRIS management
- Proven track record of strategic people operation’s leadership successExpertise in people/HR policies & procedures - and a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, immigration, employee relations, and talent management.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done, but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgement
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Experience working in a tech startup, and/or blockchain company.