iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Senior HR Business System Analyst. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
The Business System Analyst for HR is responsible for the management of business systems programs and projects which support iRhythm's enterprise processes. The primary focus is HR Systems, but may also include Sales Force Automation, Financial Systems, Business Intelligence, and other related business systems and tools. This position has significant impact in all areas of the company ensuring that mission critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner. This position will have particular emphasis on human capital management including human resource, talent, recruiting and workforce management solutions.
This position serves as the lead between various business owners, the Information Technology Systems team and external vendors and consultants. The BSA will have strong business acumen and command of our business processes and develop creative technology and systems solutions to meet critical business requirements. This person will provide ongoing maintenance, management and training of solutions.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Manage high impact programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems specifically focusing on human capital management, payroll, and related systems, processes and data integrations.
- Actively participate in the technical implementation and support of the above programs and projects.
- Provide direction and support to others who are also involved in implementing and maintaining business systems and applications
- Lead systems projects that are complex in nature including gathering business and systems requirements, creating user and functional specifications, leading implementation and ongoing development and training efforts
- Identify and initiate resolution to customer issues and concerns associated with enterprise applications
- Act on behalf of iRhythm when dealing with strategic partners for Vendor Management and in the development of ongoing relationships
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact iRhythm
- Provide thought leadership and innovation cross organizationally
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements with associated training of the teams
- Provide Project Management leadership to cross functional teams
- Development and scheduling of training sessions either onsite or remotely via the web for initial and ongoing updates
- High energy and ability to work both independently and across multiple internal and external teams in very fast growth environment
- BS Degree in business or technology related field, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience on a technology team with deep knowledge of HR, Payroll, and related systems such as Work Force Management for time tracking and scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills for both internal and external resources
- Strong process development and documentation skills
- Significant systems implementation and administration experience with major, preferably SaaS, HR systems such as: UKG/UltiPro, Workday, SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle HCM, etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration between systems
- Strong data management experience in terms of data integrations, data migrations, data integrity and reporting.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams within iRhythm