Senior HR Analytics Partner
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are seeking a Sr. HR Analytics Partner to join our Advanced Analytics team at Koch Business Solutions. We are on the verge of embarking on an exciting global HR transformation and are seeking a passionate, forward thinking individual to shape development and evangelize incorporation of contemporary analytics approaches to decision making of the HR community across Koch. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and consult with HR teams and leadership across all our Koch Industries companies to improve strategic and operational insights. Additional efforts include leading through high-value advanced analytics efforts, advising on data generating processes, shaping innovative vision for ERP integrated models and BI content.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back in to our companies.
This position is flexible on location; however, our preference is Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, or Dallas.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, leveraging your knowledge of advanced analytics possibilities and the HR domain
- Deliver presentations to leaders and customer groups on vision, design, research, and model results
- Proactively identify high value, talent related opportunities that are a good fit for analytics
- Collaborate with other analytics consultants on efforts that leverage HR data or concepts
- Work with customers to determine key performance indicators, shape project scope to capture opportunities efficiently and effectively
- Utilize analytical tools to explore and analyze data for recommendations to development team
- Ensure ongoing relevance of content and materials for knowledge transfer
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within leveraged capabilities to ensure alignment and support that results in improved strategic and operational performance
- Partner closely with multiple functional and IT teams within KBS to document and develop required system functionality to collect, analyze and present data
- Provide coaching and training on use and interpretation of analytics content, KPIs, and processes
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 5+ years' work experience conducting HR data analysis, including working with stakeholders to understand and clarify their needs, and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem?solving capabilities, including the ability to clearly define problems, collect data from primary and secondary sources, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and influence others to implement recommendations
- Significant experience presenting complex information to an executive stakeholder audience; exceptional verbal and written skills
- Experience working with an Enterprise HR ERP system; i.e. SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday
- Experience working with a suite of visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Economics, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or related field
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working in a global, corporate, or consulting environment
- Experience using Alteryx, R, Python for data prep and analysis
- Strong SQL skills
- Examples of translating contemporary research into development/experiment within organization
- HR Analytics experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.