Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
Join our small but mightyHR Team at Carbon! This role willreport to the Vice President of People and will oversee the planning, administration and implementation ofcompensation, benefits programs,HRIS administration, and policies. Lead Open Enrollment and manage thecompensationpractices in keeping with the company philosophy and culture.
- Responsible for participating in various compensation surveys, reviewing compensation programs, benchmarking and making recommendations to ensure competitiveness.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Provide reporting and analysis including monthly and quarterly dashboards, analysis related to attrition, diversity, and other HR operational metrics.
- Ensure data integrity and records with data collection, entry, cleaning, and analysis.
- Proactively identify and resolve HRIS and benefit system issues.
- Manage employee LOA and workers’ comp for all U.S.-based employees.
- Manage all filings, reports and audits related to the administration of employee benefit programs.
- Keep appraised of federal, state and local compensation and health benefit laws and regulations.
- Prepare and distribute insurance and other benefit information, including managing the annual Open Enrollment process and ad-hoc benefits reports and events.
- Determine and implement appropriate communication strategy to educate employees on benefit programs and changes.
- Manage HRvendor relationships.
- Facilitate 401k program, including reporting and annual audits.
- Serve as a resource for employee questions, particularly regarding benefit programs.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of HR (compensation, benefits and HRIS) experiencerequired.
- Experience in a high growth and/or technology company