We are a leading provider of comprehensive design and manufacturing solutions to customers on a global basis. With locations across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Benchmark consistently delivers the highest level of market-focused services and turnkey solutions wherever our customers need them. We have a strategically located design engineering center in each of the three key regions and full precision mechanical manufacturing capabilities, both in the Americas and Asia.
We are seeking a seasoned HR Business Analyst to join our Corporate team in Scottsdale AZ. This position is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives. This position is a multidisciplinary HR position that will act as a Project Manager, a Human Resources professional, an Analyst and a tech-savvy business process partner. Our preference is candidates currently residing in this area.
Essential Functions and Competencies
•Critical thinker with exception ability to model business processes and identify and resolve gaps
•Understand business architecture framework (structure, people, processes, and technology) that supports the organization’s strategy
•Project Management experience
•Compile and analyze complex data
•Problem Solver in a fast-paced business environment.
•Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and communication skills
•Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
•Handle highly confidential information
•Self-directed, highly flexible, adapts to a rapidly changing environment and able to excel with limited direction or supervision
Qualifications / Education / Experience
• Responsible for managing large scale Programs and Projects in a global environment.
• Helps gather functional requirements to scope projects.
• Assist in global communication on project updates or program changes
• Makes recommendations for project and program improvements.
• Works closely with Global HR Management teams, relaying data and drive change requests for the benefit of the company
• Develops process maps / flow charts
• Gathers requirements from internal and external customers and when necessary take on an advisory role and execute them with professional and exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously, whether working independently or with other people
• Manages projects from conception to implementation using a mix of internal, external and off-shore resources.
• Will design, develop, and deploy HR dashboards/metrics, standardized reports, and ad-hoc reports for use by organization.
• Lead requirements gathering, design, development, and implementation of people analytics initiatives.
• Design and produce HR analytics, reporting and analytical tools for HR and business leaders
• Analyze data for trends and prepare well-written, concise summaries related to key findings
• Proactively suggest applicable metrics or calculations
• Identify resources related to compliance and HR industry benchmarks and include agreed upon resources in data analysis and measurement
• Contribute to HR projects, which includes implementation of reporting tools and capabilities within HR systems, enhancement of existing systems, automation of manual processes and management of project
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to discussions on future strategy, evaluation of existing systems and/or other products as necessary and make recommendations
• Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements with regard to time and ensure prompt delivery taking advice/guidance from HR management and Business management where appropriate
• Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times
• Manages multiple projects from inception to culmination
• Other duties as may become necessary for the benefit of the Company or the HR department
•5+years experience in managing small to mid-size projects related to HR.
•5+years experience working as a Human Resources Business Analyst with a strong understanding of a multitude of HR areas including: compensation, retention, recruitment, benefits, etc.
•5+ years experience interacting with Senior Directors and VP's verbally and in written communications.
•Bachelor's degree in human resources, public administration or related field and two years of human resource experience in a HR Generalist role and SHRM- SCP or CP certificate preferred.