SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The candidate should be a self-starter, ambitious, possess a very pleasant personality, with excellent customer service skills. Have the ability to work in a close team environment while multitasking. Provide first level customer service to end-users via phone calls and e-mails. Log all Help Desk calls in Service Pro (ticketing system); ensure details are clear and accurate. Installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading servers, computer hardware, and printers. Candidate is expected to troubleshoot; provide findings and have the ability to know when to escalate an issue to the appropriate team. Document any issues reported and the resolution of these issues in the ticketing database for historical tracking and reference. Assist with end user moves, disconnecting, reconnecting and testing computers and peripheral devices. Support and maintain PC hardware and software including new computer setup, images, software installation, upgrades, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting. Develop work plans for projects, set deadlines, and ensure the timely and effective completion of projects for overall customer satisfaction.
Follow established protocols, procedures, policies, and meet arranged service level agreements. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and/or services, as well as help desk policies and procedures. Work effectively cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify and resolve technical issues. Ensure that products and services meet overall security objectives. A candidate must also be flexible enough to move between multiple locations. Perform duty officer responsibility once every four to five months for a week, which requires 24/7 availability for customer support.
- 5 + years’ experience performing in a senior helpdesk/support role is required for this senior level helpdesk position.
- Desk-side support in a networked environment, identifying and resolving local and network related issues.
- TCP/IP as well as connectivity focused troubleshooting
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP and othernetwork services.
- 2+ years LAN/WANexperience in an Active Directory environment is required.
- Experience and understanding the Win PE imaging process.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7
- Demonstrate understanding of Outlook mail functionality in a networked environment
- Microsoft Office 2010 support is required.
- Additional knowledge of, Google Mail, iPhone, IPad and Mac is a plus.
- A secret clearance is required
- Work site is in Washington, DC at both the Ronald Reagan Building and National Press Building.
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.
Job ID 2017-1226