We are currently seeking a Healthcare Project Architect to join our Corporate Practice.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's Healthcare footprint and be a part of our voice in the market. Our successful candidate will be responsible for strengthening relationships with current and new Healthcare clients in the region, have the opportunity to work with other talented, entrepreneurial minded people, share a collaborative environment and work with a diverse client list. If you have a history of long-term working relationships within the Healthcare market, then your skills are in alignment with our position.
- Engage with Healthcare clients and strengthen our presence within the region as a Healthcare service provider that focuses on patient-centered care and evidence-based design solutions.
- Focus on establishing greater brand presence for RS&H within the Healthcare market in the Houston region.
- Utilize existing relationships with Hospitals within these regions to establish and secure new work.
- Assist with pursuing and winning larger Healthcare related projects within these regions.
- Provide Leadership for the Development of the Healthcare market in Texas as well as managing and executing new projects within region.
- Utilize and encourage the best uses of technologies for presentation and production purposes.
- Utilize speaking and writing opportunities to help position the firm as a thought leader.
- Work closely with Project Managers with respect to budget, workload projections and scheduling of assignments.
- Become a recognizable face of RS&H in general and in the region for Healthcare.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Construction or a related A/E Degree with 15+ years of experience working directly with Healthcare systems and service providers in the Houston Region.
- Texas professional registration – If an Architect or Engineer.
- Strong marketing, sales, production and team building skills.
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills