maptalent are currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Design Project Manager to join an international interior design practice in New York City.
The Senior Healthcare Design Project Manager will be a dynamic individual who can illustrate the ability to manage the full life cycle design process, whilst fulfil client expectations and facilitate decisions among diverse stakeholder groups including governing authorities, tenants, construction and the program management team.
Ideal professional must have strong Healthcare design and project management skills. They should have experience with regular and successful interaction with a variety of clients and possess a flexible attitude and the ability to collaborate and encourage collaboration in a team environment.
· Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
· Professional Architectural registration or Interior Design certification required
· Minimum of 10-15 years of project management experience in Healthcare
· Strong understanding of FGI guidelines, NFPA 101 and best planning practices of a variety of medical facilities
· Experience being client-facing and the ability to lead a team of professionals
· Strong presentation skills are required and an ability to manage the administration of contracts
· Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is a plus