Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Senior Data Analyst to join our team. The Data Analyst will participate in creating data table enrichments, analyzing data, developing visualizations, and supporting the development and deployment of CareJourney’s suite of insights, products, and services to its client-base.
- Lead and mentor a team of data analysts to build a body of content across all our data products by interpreting and/or defining the needs and directing work accordingly.
- Pro-actively engage with cross capability and new business teams to ensure understanding of the analytics offering, spot new opportunities, and ensure insights are put into action.
- Create data mining architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify trends and derive insights from large data sets.
- Develop health claim data analytics models to identify and grow our data offerings.
- Lead projects from start to finish, including prototyping analyses, meeting deadlines, and ensuring quality of results
- 6-10 years of experience in analytics or comparable experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in healthcare analytics/informatics team combined with experience in healthcare claims or EHR data
- M.S. or Ph.D. from a statistics, mathematics, computer science, computational social science or operations research program is preferred.
- Experience with health care, preferably with health care claims data
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis: regression, predictive modeling, collaborative filtering, etc.
- Strong familiarity with SQL language
- Passion for working with large quantities of data and extracting meaningful insights from databases.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Python and R
- Experience developing analytics solutions using modern and/or traditional data architectures (Data Lakes, NoSQL Databases, Cloud Databases, Relational DBs)
- Ability to move easily between technical activities and providing insights to executives or customer.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude with an ability to define practical yet scalable approaches to analytics needs supported by quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Experience in business process analysis, data architecture design and development as well as the implementation of workflow enabled solutions