EXL Health is seeking a Senior Healthcare Analyst for our West Hartford, CT or Jacksonville, FL location.
The scope of the role includes;
- Evolving the existing analytic services (both standard and non-standard), in order to meet quality and service objectives, while ensuring that all client deliverables are completed on-time and meet expectations.
- Continually ensuring that both internal and external reporting is within the prescribed levels of quality, more specifically; results are accurate, thoroughly tested, utilized by core technology, and delivered through the means defined by EXL Health.
- Serving as a steward for client-facing analytic and reporting needs, including; project and/or program objectives and specifications, process manager (both implementation and on-going), main contact for issue resolution and on-going communications.
- Develop, evolve, deploy, and manage analytic and reporting services and processes, ensuring, at all times, that deliverables meet the requirements of Customers and EXL Health’s business goals and objectives;
- Coordinate and prioritize analytic projects including client communication, planning, and identifying operational process flow; ability to plan, manage and execute projects within targeted timelines.
- Performs advanced data analytics including Monitoring performance, Query development, opportunity assessments, trend identification using any programming language (SQL, SAS, Python,etc.)
- Knowledge on Big Data technology and programming tools – Hadoop, Hive, Python.
- Delivers results with analytic insights, interpretations, and recommendations; presents in a professional manner with a high customer service focus
- Reviews analytic deliverable; identifies and resolves data issues and provide recommendations for investigations
- Implements improvements to services and provides clear program recommendations to other departments (internal and external)
- Effectively operationalize EXL Health’s analytic and reporting services, policies and procedures using any Excel , SSRS , Tableau;
- Design, develop-evolve, and implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance with governance policies.
- Propose new and state-of-the-art technologies and processes that will improve efficiency and enhance the reporting platform.
- 4-year degree or Masters equivalent experience in mathematics, economics, or statistics
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare data statistics, clinical quality assessment, outcomes reporting, and care management
- Must be well oriented with healthcare data and diagnostics coding information, including ICDs, CPTs, etc. Familiarity with EHR/EMR data records is a plus
- Knowledge of database and automated reporting structures, and other analytical tools and platforms are plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and communication skills, are needed.
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in Statistics/Bio-Statistics, Actuarial science, Epidemiology, Economics, Mathematics or other related field; advanced degree is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced working with customer representatives, employing the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, towards developing and deploying effective strategic direction.
- Ability to plan and design analytic activities as well as analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong ability to communicate complex data analytics clearly in written and oral presentations
- Ability to optimize the analytic system - Understand and manage the interrelationships among the many components of the “system” to optimize results
- Strong SAS skills with the ability to maintain efficiency and accuracy in SAS-driven reporting
- Disciplined with effective execution - Demonstrate a disciplined approach; deployment, and follow-through to ensure achievement of results. Capable of working with a high degree of discretion, employing effective customer service and communication methods
- Proven ability to manage change - Manage, lead, and enable the process of change and its impact on people, process, and technology
- Style that fosters teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results
- Focused with a constancy of Purpose - Align culture, vision, and strategic direction to optimize future results for all stakeholders
What we offer:
- EXL Health offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class Healthcare consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Health sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.