Senior Health Data Analyst (SAS)
Telligen is one of the most respected health management organizations in the country. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence. Telligen’s employee-owners are committed to finding innovative solutions, which makes us the first choice for a broad range of clients. We make a difference…in the lives of people…in the world of healthcare.
As a 100% employee-owned company, our employee-owners drive our business, our solutions and share in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified, diverse workforce whom display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and willingness to support the communities in which we serve.
We approach our vision to be one of the most sought-after companies to transform the health of populations by following through on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity. As a Senior Health Data Analyst at Telligen, you will lead the planning, designing and coordinating implementation of optimal analytical reporting methods for specified health care analysis activities and projects. You will be responsible for developing optimal methodologies for presenting the results of the analysis.
- Leads the planning, designing, and coordinating of the analytical reporting methods for health care analysis activities and projects.
- Coordinates the design of analytical reporting methodologies with end users at all levels.
- Writes or revises statistical software programs using SAS or other statistical software.
- Coordinates technical development, testing, an documentation of the data analysis solution of analytical reporting activities with technical team members and coordinators.
- May develop and update documents pertaining to system or software.
- Implements relational database design and modeling using the appropriate relational database software.
- Performs maintenance and backup functions for database.
- Researches and develops optimal methods of presentation of results.
- Ensures information is presented in a professional and understandable manner.
- Stays abreast of statistical technology and reporting methods.
- Directs the evaluation of various software to determine the most appropriate to use in project analysis and makes recommendations to management for improvements.
- Serves as a resource and technical expert to clients and less experienced staff.
What you need to make the cut:
- Four yeardegree in mathematics or related field and/or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 3 - 5 years experience in data analysis or design of analytical reports.
- Demonstrated experience using SAS or other statistical software.
- Experience in health care analysis preferred.
- Experience serving as liaison with external clients preferred.
- Since this is a CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) Federal contract, CMS and Medicare claims data experience are preferred.