As a Senior Hardware Reliability Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
You will be responsible for the test validation of our devices. You should have a good understanding of Reliability statistics/Reliability tests and/or solid understanding of consumer electronics to influence design for reliability to:
· Identify and validate product risks and work with design teams to mitigate them
· Define test methodology and test coverage to assure product reliability
· Provide hands-on experimental design and execution
· Perform reliability prediction of failure mechanisms on products under development and products in the field
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of experience in reliability engineering or consumer electronics
· Master’s degree
· Experience with electrical stress testing, ESD testing, environmental stress testing, fatigue testing, vibration and shock testing
· Experience with IC reliability, board reliability, IC package types, board design and layout.
· Experience with failure analysis techniques: Electrical debug, Cross sectioning, dye and pry and microscopy
· Strong communication skills in writing and presenting
· This position will require some international travel.
Job ID: 622947