- Design RF/Microwave electrical circuits, components and transceivers including computer/mathematical modeling, part, material and process selection, CAD layout and packaging
- Perform specification analysis for new products and component design including creation of drawing package and specification control documents
- Generate system block diagrams, interconnection drawings (ICDs), and RF assembly outline drawings
- Evaluate new technologies for different satellite communication application and produce prototype hardware consistent with company manufacturing produceability requirements
- Perform design verification and testing for Transmit/Receive boards using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators
- Perform RF (Radio Frequency) hardware integration
- Perform and coordinate production engineering support functions such as test fixtures, materials, design, and process problem evaluation and solution
- Guide factory test engineers and technicians on test and debug efforts
- Automate RF tests using LabView.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field
- 4 years' experience in Hardware Engineering.
- 2 year experience with each of the following: RF Systems, Microwave Systems; RF test equipment such as: Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field plus 2 years' experience in Hardware Engineering
- Experience with RF simulation tool - ADS, MWO, or similar
- Experience with Spice modeling is a plus