What You Will Be Doing
- Research, design and develop contemporary processor, networking, user interface, sensor, safety, and charging electronics for ChargePoint’s industry-leading products.
- Deliver designs optimized for multiple dimensions including cost, reliability and feature richness.
- Develop from the lowest levels of circuitdesign to full-scale system design and see those systems all the way through to volume manufacturing and field deployment.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Strong electrical/electronic design skills and understanding of system level engineering tradeoffs.
- Experiencedesigning a variety of peripheral devices and sensors.
- Must be inventive, curious, and creative as well as fanatical about cost, quality, and building market leading products.
- Able to drive solutions across software, mechanical, power and thermal boundaries to assure great results.
- Must have a successful record developing complex products placed into production.
- 6+ years of experience developing electronic products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering or related discipline.