What You'll Do
The DatacenterNetworking Business Unit is looking for an expert Verification Engineer to engage in new development of our Nexus 9K family.
You will have an ASIC verification background with hands-onexperience in RTL and verification, in-depth knowledge of SoC development cycle and the best industry practices, from specification through tape-out and lab validation, and a proven track record of success in high-performance/high-volumesemiconductormarkets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8-12years of ASIC design and verification experience
- Develop high-performance ASICs from specification to tape-out, including RTL, synthesis, physical design, and timing closure
- Maintain and enhance existing designs using Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Implement new designs using Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Triage and problem solve failures down to the root cause
- Actively work with the verification team to deliver ASICs with high quality
- Actively work with the physical design team to resolve implementation and timing issues
- Develop tests and debug ASICs in the emulation
- Perform diagnostics and tests for ASICs in the lab