Dejero helps organizations send mission-critical live video and real-time data around the globe. We help journalists report the news that keeps us informed. We help meteorologists alert us to extreme weather events. And we help emergency responders coordinate their efforts to save lives. We’re solving the connectivity challenges of mobile workforces and organizations with branch locations.
We love challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. It’s all part of our award-winning culture.
As a seasoned Electrical Engineer, you’re solution-oriented, appreciate the design and delivery process, and are passionate about delivering solutions that our customers will love. Ideally, you’ve got a portfolio of hardware engineering and design experience. As a member of our Hardware Development team, you’ll contribute innovative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking, and enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop new products incorporating embedded computers, microprocessors and wireless technology, enabling our customers to transfer high-quality video and data over blended networks
- Lead the development of major features and/or entire products, generating new intellectual property for Dejero
- Ensure the quality and reliability of Dejero’s products meet our customers’ needs
- Become knowledgeable on and adhere to Dejero’s design and development processes, helping to refine and further develop them
- Proactively deal with internal and external escalations/issues and work to find creative, innovative ways to address them
- Be a team player and mentor who collaborates on cross-functional teams and puts customers first
- Actively participate in the fun and help Dejero evolve and further improve our award-winning culture
- 7-10+ years of diverse hardware and system development industry experience, working cross-functionally with software and production teams
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in successful product designs that are in mass production, leading a major component of the product or the entire product
- Deep understanding of embedded and microprocessor-based systems - ARM and x86, incorporating interfaces like USB and PCIe
- System-level design including both off-the-shelf and custom building blocks
- PCB-level design including layout, signal integrity and power management
- Low-level programming (firmware) and automated production testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a passionate, self-motivated leader who gets things done
Bonus Points For:
- Experience engineering RF systems using off-the-shelf modules
- Working knowledge of antennas and other wireless components
- Embedded or FPGA-based video processing and encoding expertise