$120K — $130K + equity
My client is seeking a Hardware Engineer that have experience working in a remote position, with familiarity with collaboration tools such as Slack or video collaboration, and solid written communication skills.
● At least 5 years of engineering experience successfully developing products through full development lifecycle from conception through prototype and into large scale manufacturing
● Experience integrating 802.15.4-based RF technologies such as ZigBee and, BLE, including robust designs for EMI and RF isolation and noise control
● Experience with low-power circuit design, AC/DC conversion and combined AC and DC electronics designs, power management methods, and analog design
● Experience leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout, assembly, and bring up, integration, and debug with software teams.
● Strong experience with AC electrical systems and standards
● Experience with processor architecture, digital circuit design and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI.. Preferred Qualifications
● Knowledge of protocols and design for wireless networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE), WiFi, and LoRa systems
● Strong communication and documentation skills and ability to operate autonomously
● Complete understanding of manufacturing process including DFM and DFT for commercial and/or industrial products
● Strong interpersonal skills and capability to manage and drive various cross-functional team
Valid through: 3/17/2021