- 8+ years of relevant experience in Growth Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Business Operations, Product Management, or Demand Gen, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to influence through data.
- Deep understanding of acquisition funnels and customer journeys.
- A close understanding of how Marketing and Sales work together to drive revenue and experience developing effective programs in partnership with sales.
- Expertise in designing and executing data-driven marketing initiatives in the email channel and other direct channels.
- Passion about the Twilio brand, product, and opportunity to revolutionize modern communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Preference for someone with prior experience in working for a Developer-focused business.
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Build scalable systems to uncover opportunities for pipeline generation from the immense and growing self service customer base.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create content, incentives, and offers for high potential users to advocate for Twilio within their organizations and raise their hands to engage with Sales. Educate internal teams on program progress, successes, failures, and opportunities.
- BE AN OWNER: Represent the voice of the customer and advocate for the customer experience in their transition into the sales funnel from self service.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across many functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our Go To Market leadership.