Dosh: The App That Pays
As the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers, Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. Dosh users get cash back for booking hotels (on top of ultra-competitive rates), shopping, and dining out at more than 100,000 businesses, and restaurants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo or donate to a charity.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Travel will take the lead in developing and executing strategy to drive new consumer acquisition and hotel bookings through the Dosh app. As part of the marketing team, you will play a central role with Consumer Marketing, Consumer Support, Product, and Channel partners to orchestrate end to end marketing strategy and plans for key product and campaign launches. You will be equal parts analytical and creatively-driven. This leader will play an integral role in the launch of this new product offering and has experience across multiple marketing communications disciplines to toggle seamlessly between the importance of the Dosh brand and our product features.
- Oversee the strategic marketing planning process mapped to product roadmap, incorporating key milestones from briefing to creative development, research and reporting cadence
- Deliver new consumer growth by executing digital acquisition campaigns across multiple channels including Display, Paid Social, and SEM.
- Build an acquisition playbook that is in line with overall business growth strategies
- Maintain strong lifecycle marketing programs to activate and retain users
- Lead integrated marketing process and guide execution of content calendar, ensure a cohesive Consumer customer journey from brand strategy through to customer messaging and touchpoints
- Develop and deliver effective internal briefs to marketing teams, ensuring plans champion the customer, leverage the brand promise, and are tied to business objectives
- Provides in-depth consumer insights, trends, brand insights, audience segmentation and the competitive landscape in planning discussions
- Grasp business and competitive landscape to drive development of marketing KPIs and give guidance by channel
- Establish key performance metrics across channels that align to business objectives and budgets
- Work with the brand and creative services teams to give input on positioning, messaging, and evaluate creative for campaign work
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of digital performance marketing experience with a focus on new user/customer acquisition
- Experience working in the travel marketing space and/or e-commerce businesses is required
- Highly analytical, data driven and obsession with delivering continuous improvement in marketing performance and ROAS
- Familiarity navigating digital media platforms such as Google Marketing platform (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360) and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Demonstrated broad marketing mix strategy experience across brand management, media, multi-touch channels
- Proven track record of successful product and campaign launches strategic/analytical, well-versed in channel, media and brand KPIs/metrics
- Success in integration with product marketing counterparts for deep integration with product positioning, value proposition, messaging and understanding of business objectives for features and products
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment. Results-driven
- Exceptional communicator and influencer, cross-functional leader
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity and change
Dosh Employee Perks:
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits