This involves gathering input from customers and various internal departments, like analytics, operations and marketing, and using this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
The Senior Growth Manager function typically lives at the intersection of marketing and product development and is focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
They work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives.
As for responsibilities, the Senior Growth Manager job has three core components: first, to define the company’s growth plan, second, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and third, to optimize the revenue funnel.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline to successfully meet revenue targets
- Develop and monitor the company’s growth strategy for all stages in the funnel (marketing, sales, admissions), including defining a roadmap for each marketing channel and maintaining consistent sales activity year round
- Marketing / TOFU: Oversee all online marketing efforts (SEM/SEO, social media, email, blogs, ads, traditional media) and offline marketing efforts (hosting events, word of mouth, leveraging alumni/ambassadors/parents)
- Sales / MOFU: Support both inbound leads (phone calls, text messages, email inquiries) and outbound leads (parent outreach, counselor outreach, gap year fairs, gap year conferences and associations)
- Admissions / BOFU: Oversee the admissions process (application, interview, evaluation, tuition/financial aid, onboarding) and handoff to the program team
- Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated
- Manage the growth team (marketing, sales, admissions) to coordinate and execute the strategy, providing incentives and inspiration to keep them energized and motivated, as well as the structure and support needed to reach targets
- Provide customer insight to the larger team by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback
- Collaborate with program department to:
- Identify customer personas and translate our program and outcomes into external messaging and communications
- Balance business goals and revenue targets with educational outcomes and student experience
- Develop tuition and financial aid models that balance revenue goals, student need, selectivity, and inclusion
- Set up HubSpot to capture detailed and timely data at all customer touchpoints
- Communicate strategies and results to the leadership team on a consistent basis
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team playerSKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 to 9 years of experience within digital marketing, preferably in a fastpaced and high-growth business, including, ideally, an experience in a scale-up or start-up
- Critical thinking: Needs to be at or near a 10. You’ll need to work with a cross-functional team and will likely be resource-constrained and under a lot of pressure to grow.
- Product skills: Understanding of how to activate users along the user journey and to get them to the next stage in the funnel is a critical aspect of growth marketing.
- Acquisition skills: This may be a 10 if you are responsible for marketing, or it may be a 5 or 6 if you’re not. You’ll need to think about how content marketing, paid acquisition, organic growth like SEO, and partnership/affiliate marketing all play a role in growth.
- Experimentation: You need to be hypothesis driven and growth minded.
- 100% target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind
- A true passion and understanding of Data and data-driven businesses
- Solid organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Driven and motivated
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Technical Hardware with i5 processor and 8gig RAM.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave