We are looking for a passionate data whiz to leverage superb technical, communication and problem-solving skills to drive analytically sound growth for the business. As an Senior Analyst, you will work closely with our entire Analytics team, Growth Acquisition, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance and explore acquisition performance, conversion / optimization opportunities, Marketing Attribution, dashboard automation and customer segmentation.
- Partner closely with the Growth Acquisition team to identify impactful business problems and translate them into analyses and actionable insights.
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex structured and unstructured data sets.
- Analyze and assist progress of Acquisition performance (attribution, Paid/Organic, etc...) and user conversion funnel data by identifying opportunities to improve ROI, engagement and retention.
- Analyze prospects, retargeting, customer engagement trends and customer lifetime values from an Acquisition efficiencies perspective.
- Lead, drive and own analytic projects with the Growth Acquisition team, setting timelines and expectations.
- Initiate and drive data projects, writing clear requirements for the ML and Data-Eng teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical or quantitative function, preferably in consulting, finance, or technology.
- In-depth understanding of the Growth Marketing function including Acquisition performance, CRM, and CRO.
- Superior business judgment and true conceptual clarity to separate signals from noise while summarizing and presenting actionable insights.
- Has a driven personality, ‘can do attitude’, and results-oriented style.
- Proven capabilities in building relationships with peers and executives in business units to drive collaboration.
- Exceptional proficiency with SQL, reporting tools (Looker) and web analytics (Google Analytics).
- Experience with R, Python, Scala, or other statistical scriptinglanguages.
- Strong mathematical background, fundamental understanding of experimental design, experience with a variety of analytical methods, and experience with technical implementation of analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Business
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Employer-paid health care
- Employer match of retirement contribution up to the maximum allowed by law
- Company credit card
- Multiple large monitors, Aeron chair
- Electronically operated sit to stand desks
- Free food, drinks & snacks at the office (including breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared by our professional chef)
- In-office gym, weekly yoga classes, and massages
- Fun, get-things-done work environment -- work whenever you want, take days off whenever you want, as long as you're getting things done.