Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for women’s designer fashion that’s pioneering a sustainable future for commerce. Backed by top tier venture capital firms, our mission is to make the resale of consumer goods as simple, safe, and stylish as retail, at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California.
Tradesy is seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Graphic Designer to take our marketing creative to the next level. This person will take the lead in producing on-brand creative content across channels including email, social media, digital campaigns, and our web and mobile apps. This person will take the lead in producing on-brand creative content across channels to include homepages, landing pages, emails, product pages, digital campaigns and social media content.
Success in this role requires a command of industry best practices in the areas of design and content creation. A true passion for fashion and good design, with a strong understanding for what will catch the eye and connect with both the Tradesy buyer and seller is essential. Deep familiarity with fashion brands and trends is required for this position. This can be from a personal passion or professional experience.
This rolereports to the Marketing Manager.
- Share your cutting edge creative work and a master-level understanding of design, including typography, imagery, color and layout with millions of adoring Tradesy customers daily.
- Conceptualize, design and produce creative content for digital marketing channels, including emails, product pages, digitalcampaigns, social media content, homepages and landing pages.
- Consistently work to optimize and enhance the buying and selling experience through visual communication.
- Continually optimize marketing creative through rigorous A/B testing.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions with marketing, design and product teams.
- Have a high level of ownership, reliability and take initiative but also know when to reach out when you need guidance.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the marketing design team.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience designing for web, email and mobile apps.
- Mastery of HTML, photo editing software like Photoshop, Illustration software like Sketch or Illustrator, and motion graphic software like After Effects, as well as emerging interactive design trends.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Google Suite, Acrobat.
- Demonstration and understanding of responsive web design.
- An understanding of the principles of A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Outstanding presentation skills of your work.
- A passion for leveraging marketing creative to drive business results.
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ecommerce or marketplace business experience. Experience in the fashion/apparel industry a plus.
- Competitive base salary plus meaningful equity
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Collaborative, fun team