Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Senior Sales Executive working virtually and close to a major US city. The company is 15years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets; drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
The Channel Sales Representative will be operating out of our partner offices and will conduct high-level conversations and meeting with senior executives about their clients, their business, their fleet management issues and their operations. They will joint sell with the Partner Sales Executives. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in named partner account.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in-order to meet sales goals
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Co-Sells with partner sales executives and optimally leverages the resources of both organizations.
- Background/RequirementsBachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Meaningful and comprehensive software salesexperience, 3-5 of which are in Telematics and Telecom
- Scom experience
- Strong business acumen and large deal management skills
- True hunter with executive level business skills
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Telecom; Utilities; Govtech