- Modeling of systems and environments.
- Developing equations, algorithms and software tools for GN&C analysis.
- Simulating and analyzing failure and abort scenarios.
- Develop abort triggers and demise criteria.
Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or related field is required. Degree from an ABET-accredited university is preferred.
- PhD and 9+ years of direct experience
- Masters and 13+ years of direct experience
- Bachelors and 15+ years of direct experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and independent problem solving.
- Advanced Experience with modeling and simulation of aerospace vehicles.
- Strong proficiency in programming, especially with C, C++, Python, or MATLAB.
- Experience in multiple GN&C disciplines such as flight mechanics, orbital mechanics, guidance, navigation, and control.
- Experience with Monte Carlo, design of experiments, and statistical analysis.