This role is responsible for defining and prioritizing program functionality that drives the Agile Release Train’s value delivery for Radiology Informatics and provide leadership across the Healthcare Informatics organization.
They are not responsible for the realization of the sales, but support this. Their focus will be on product strategy, product roadmap and long term product planning. They are also responsible for coordinating the linkages between the product roadmap and the technology roadmap.
You are responsible for
- Perform Product Manager Role for Security, Healthcare Informatics including IntelliSpace PACS, driving the overall HI Cyber Security roadmap, working with product managers for the products in the HI portfolio.
- Become the thought leader within the business for driving the portfolioinvestments for responsibleHealthcare Informatics segment.
- Overall responsibly for requirements across the End-to-End for responsible segment across the enterprise imaging portfolio, driving the realization of the necessary functionality working closely with Product & Services Security Office (PSSO) and Healthcare Informatics Program Management Office (PMO).
- Analyze the market, the competition, and trends on enterprise level across segment technologies to ensure the product portfolio is leading the market’s needs and expectations.
- Develop and maintain needs-based customer segmentation requirements (across global markets and supported by Market Intelligence).?
- Responsible in defining the strategy and multiyear roadmap for our offering.
- Develop and communicates the product / program Vision & roadmap for responsible segment.?
- Develop compelling business cases in close coordination with Finance, for new product releases and services (for consideration in the portfolio management process).?
- Participate in NPI activities; ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.)
- Ensure requirements are well-understood by R&D, and prioritize requirements for development timelines; encompasses planning for multiple R&D teams.
- Manage the program feature priorization & define program increments for the segment investments.
- Define the strategy and product plans for responsible segment, and the translation into clear product specifications for the release train, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved.
- Guide and drive the development of new products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.
- To follow the business during the lifecycle of the product, and to take corrective actions when needed, to generate the maximum profit contribution during the whole life cycle.?
- Work with the Portfolio Management to understand the ART objectives, Budget and Portfolio and Program Epics
- Conduct customer executive presentations for the domain of enterprise across responsible segment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Marketing, SW engineering, MBA preferred)?
- 5+ years in marketing, product development or related field
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses- preferably within the Enterprise Medical Imaging domain (PACS, RIS, VNA, EMR, Advanced clinical visualization)
- Strong technical expertise engineering standards, secure development, post market support, and operational security for healthcare analytics services, US Information Security and Privacy, HHS/NIST, HIPAA, HIMSS, and otherHealthcare Cyber Security content is highly desired.
In return, we offer you
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum